2019 Final CAPER
Public Input Requested for Henry County Proposed FY2019 Consolidated Annual Performance and Evaluation Report (CAPER)
Henry County Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) Program announces the release of the draft federal fiscal year 2019 Consolidated Annual Performance and Evaluation Report (CAPER). The CAPER provides the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) and the residents of Henry County an opportunity to evaluate the overall progress of the CDBG Program in carrying out priorities and specific objectives identified in the FY 2017-2019 Consolidated Plan and Annual Action Plans. It also describes actions, changes and accomplishments during the 2019 Program Year resulting from the Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) Program funded through HUD.
Henry County proposes that the federal fiscal year 2019 CAPER be approved, in accordance with its Citizen Participation Plan and the regulations of HUD which govern the CDBG Program. The County encourages all residents and other interested parties to review the draft FY 2019 CAPER and submit their written comments during the public comment period which shall be in effect from Wednesday, November 25, 2020 thru Monday, December 14, 2020. A receipt of all comments received will be submitted to HUD as part of the CAPER. Written comments on the draft CAPER must be received by 5:00 p.m. on Monday, December 14, 2020, at the address listed below:
Henry County Board of Commissioners
Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) Program
140 Henry Parkway, McDonough, GA 30253
Citizens are encouraged to attend and participate in the Public Hearing and are invited to make their verbal comments regarding the FY19 CAPER at that time.
Date and Time
Tuesday, December 15, 2020 at 6:30 p.m.
Board of Commissioners
The Board of Commissioners will consider approval and submission to HUD of the FY 2019 CAPER during its regularly scheduled meeting on Tuesday, December 15, 2020 starting at 6:30 p.m. at 140 Henry Parkway, McDonough, GA 30253 in the Community Meeting Room of the Henry County Administration Building. The building is handicap accessible. Persons requiring special accommodations can make arrangements by contacting the Henry County CDBG Program, at 140 Henry Parkway, McDonough, GA 30253 (770-288-7525). The Henry County TDD number is 770-288-6819.
Copies of the draft FY 2019 CAPER are available for review at the following locations:
- Henry County Web site: http://www.co.henry.ga.us/Departments/A-C/Community-Development
- Henry County Administration Building- 140 Henry Parkway, McDonough, GA 30253
- Fairview Recreation Center- 35 Austin Road, Stockbridge, GA 30281
- J.P. Moseley Recreation Center- 1041 Miller's Mill Road, Stockbridge, GA 30281
- Locust Grove Recreation Center- 10 Cleveland Street, Locust Grove, GA 30248
- McDonough Public Library- 1001 Florence McGarity Boulevard, McDonough, GA 30252
- Fairview Public Library- 28 Austin Road, Stockbridge, GA 30281
- Fortson (Hampton) Public Library- 61 McDonough Road, Hampton, GA 30228
- Cochran (Stockbridge) Public Library- 174 Burke Street, Stockbridge, GA 30281
- McDonough City Hall- 136 Keys Ferry Street, McDonough, GA 30253
- Locust Grove City Hall- 3644 Highway 42, Locust Grove, GA 30248
- Hampton City Hall- 17 East Main Street S., Hampton, GA 30228