|HENRY COUNTY, GA- January 7, 2021—The Henry County Board of Commissioners approved several resolutions at the January 6 Commission meeting. Items approved include:|
• Henry County DOT resolution—authorized the Chair to sign a GDOT Local Maintenance and Improvement Grant Application for fiscal year 2021
• Technology Services resolution—approved the purchase of Dell computers, monitors, laptops and docking stations in the amount of $313,685 using Capital Funds.
• SPLOST resolutions—awarded the engineering design services for Snapping Shoals Rd. in the amount of $257,000 to Croy Engineering, LLC.; awarded the engineering design services for Airline Rd. Extension in the amount of $248,340 to EXP US Services, Inc.
• Emergency Management resolution—approved the use of Henry County Heritage Senior Center for a COVID-19 testing site by Mako Medical Laboratories. The drive-through testing site is open Monday through Thursday from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. and Saturday from 9 a.m. to noon.
• Capital Projects resolution—awarded the design services for the Fairview Rd. Sidewalk Improvement Project in the amount of $143,650 to Kimley Horn & Associates of Atlanta, GA. SPLOST V funds and $3 million of unassigned Fund Balance will be allocated for this project.
• Financial Service and Grant Administration resolution—approved seven Henry County small businesses and two non-profits for COVID-19 relief through the Restart Assistance Program.
For more information or to view the meeting in its entirety, visit co.henry.ga.us/watchTV..