Parks & Recreation
Nash Farm Park
To view the larger image, please click on a thumbnail below:
4361 Jonesboro Road
Hampton, GA 30228
Park entrance located at 100 Babbs Mill Road.
No Pets Allowed
Overall Facility Features:
- 204 Acres
- Carriage House
- Activity Barn
- Lt. Col. Charles T. Zachry's Home
- Livestock Barn
- Nash Farm Battlefield Museum
- Walking Trails
Activity Barn Amenities:
- Seating Capacity: 264
- Tables: (32) 60” round folding tables, (3) 8’ rectangle folding tables
- Chairs: 230 metal folding chairs
Activity Barn Kitchen:
- Ice machine
- Seating capacity: 112
- Tables: (13) 60” round folding tables, (1) 6’ rectangle folding tables
- Chairs: 110 white inside Wedding chairs
- Outdoor Gazebo makes a beautiful setting for an outdoor wedding
Carriage House Kitchen:
- Ice machine
- Coffee maker
- 92 white, wooden folding chairs: $100.00
The Nash Farm Battlefield Museum is open Friday & Saturday from 9am-5pm and by appointment. Come view the artifacts found in the archeological dig on this site, historical items donated/ loaned from individuals, a ladies fashion room and activities for children. Visitors are also encouraged to spend time in the research library. Admission is free. Donations are accepted.
Nash Farm History:
Nash Farm Park was the site of the largest Cavalry raid in Georgia’s history and a huge Confederate campsite. Today it is one of very few Civil War battlefields that remain intact, meticulously preserved, so that you can come and enjoy a day going back in time to the final days of the Atlanta Campaign. Read more.
Activities & Rentals:
The Carriage House can accommodate groups up to 264 people and is perfect for small weddings and receptions. The Barn can accommodate up to 300 people and is also home to dance classes, dog obedience classes, etc.
For appointments, availability, or more information please call (770) 288-7283.