Henry County Animal Care & Control
If you would like to list your lost
pet, or if you would like to let us know about an animal that
has been found, please send an email to email@example.com.
Please include the following information:
- A photo (no attachments over 1MB in size).
- Area the pet was last seen (Subdivision, Street, Town)
- Is the pet microchipped
- If wearing a collar, what color is the collar and does it have tags
- The breed of the pet (To the best of your knowledge)
- Approximate size/weight of pet
- Any distinguishing markings
- The sex of the pet
- Contact phone number
- Contact email
The more of this information you include, the quicker your pet will be posted and the better chance you will have of someone matching the post to your pet.
Please note that by submitting your information you understand that your information will be publicly available on the County website. Henry County Board of Commissioners is not responsible for how this information may be used outside of the scope of the Animal Care & Control lost/found pets section of the website.
Note: To ensure that the listings
are as up to date as possible, listings over 60 days will
be removed unless otherwise advised.
Animal Control will post the pictures at the shelter; however, you should take the time to physically come to the shelter at least once a week to look for your lost pet. We look at hundreds of animals each month - so their pet, while easily recognizable to them, is not so easily recognizable to us!
Listed: March 25, 2015
Cowboy has been missing since March 16th, he was let outside with our other dogs and did not come back in with them. He is 1 ½ years old, a Dorkie – Yorkie/Dachshund, black with brown/gray and is clipped very short, weighs approx. 10 lbs. He was groomed the day before he want missing, has a purple/leopard collar and a bandana on. Missing from Hwy 42 and S. Barnes Dr. in Locust Grove.
Contact: Terrie Dunlap
Listed: March 23, 2015
Contact: Rudy Dogum
- He was last seen on the intersection of Jonesboro Rd and Mill Rd near the Henry Town center (Chick-fil-A, Red Lobster, Olive Garden, etc).
- He is Microchipped
- Purple Collar, it does not have tags
- Rhodesian ridgeback Brown
- Medium size about 40lbs
- White scare on his head and black mark on his left elbow
Listed: March 16, 2015
Contact: Stormie Deminck
- Black and White male
- Domestic Short hair
- He has so many big black spots on his back
- Name is Yoda no collar or microchip
- Lost in Locust Grove walking distance from high school.
- Has been missing four days now
Phone: 352 460 9181
Listed: March 12, 2015
HONEY is a female pitbull, she is socialized and very friendly. She gets separation anxiety and is very much people friendly and will look to be around people or another pet if alone.
Contact: Linley or Oby
- She is not microchipped
- She weighs approximately 40lbs and is mid-to-large size dog
- She has a distinct light brown coat with a white streak down her forehead to her nose and white chest.
- She was wearing a pink collar.
- She was spotted 3 times in the area between Dodgen Rd-Old Hwy 3 and HWY 81. She was last seen with another of the family pets (who made it home) WednesdayEvening 3/11/2015 from residents in W Jessica Ln Hampton
Phone: 770-685-8045 or 404-664-0491
Listed: March 11, 2015
Gus is an all-gray male cat, fixed, and is about 12lb. He has very
faint dark stripes towards his hind legs and down his tail. He was
last seen Monday March 9th, 2015, in the Lake Dow area of McDonough
GA, on Abner Dr. He was wearing a light blue plaid color with no
tag, but my phone number written on the inside.
Gus is chipped, but with data from Illinois, where I adopted him.
Listed: February 24, 2015
My dog Coco ran away from our yard on February 18, he was last seen in Windsor Place Subdivision in Stockbridge,Ga off of Swam Lake road. He is microchipped and has rabies shot utd. He has a a blue sweater with a black paw on it and a collar that says “Boricua Pet”. Coco is a 6 year old male Toy Poodle and is around 8lbs, he is white and beige.
Phone: 678-788-5371 or 678-670-7911
Listed: February 9, 2015
I am in search of my (1)female Morkie, named Pepper. She was last seen near (2) Sander Walk, McDonough, Ga. (3) she is not micro chipped. (4) She is small about 7lbs.
Listed: February 4, 2015
LOST-OREO-Black & White female JRT/Rat Terrier, 2 y.o., friendly 12 lbs. microchipped & spayed, UTD on shots,
Contact: Claudette Towe
Last seen in Locust Grove, Meadows at Brown's Farm 02-02-15