Henry County Animal Care & Control
If you would like to have animal control post a flyer for your lost
pet, or if you would like to let us know about an animal that
has been found, please send an email to Animal Care & Control.
Please include the following information if possible:
- A photo (no attachments over 1MB in size).
- Area the pet was found and/or where pet is now (Subdivision, Street, Town)
- If wearing a collar, what color is the collar and does it have tags
- The breed of the pet (To the best of your knowledge)
- Approximate size/weight of pet
- Any distinguishing markings
- The sex of the pet
- Contact phone number
- Contact email
The more of this information you include, the quicker your pet will be posted and the better chance you will have of someone matching the post to your pet. (If you do not want your phone number published, please request this in the email, however we do need you to provide it as Animal Care & Control may need to contact you.)
Animal Control will post the pictures at the shelter; however, you should take the time to physically come to the shelter at least once a week to look for your lost pet. We look at hundreds of animals each month - so their pet, while easily recognizable to them, is not so easily recognizable to us!
Last updated: Friday July 10 2015