FILING FEE CHANGE
Effective July 1st, 2016, some of our filing fees have been changed.
Civil Cases: Cost Schedule
- General Civil - $212.50
Civil Actions Included: Adoptions, Modifications, Contempt & Miscellaneous, and other Civil Cases. Per O.C.G.A. 15-6-77(e)(2), O.C.G.A. 36-15-9, O.C.G.A. 47-14-50, O.C.G.A. 47-16-60, O.C.G.A. 15-23-7(G)]; HB1EX.
- Domestic Civil Actions (Divorce) - $212.50
Per O.C.G.A. 15-6-77(e)(2), O.C.G.A. 36-15-9, O.C.G.A. 47-14-50, O.C.G.A. 47-16-60, O.C.G.A. 15-23-7(G)]
- PURSUANT TO 15-6-77. MOTIONS OR PETITION REQUESTING AN ORDER FILED 30 OR MORE DAYS AFTER THE JUDGEMENT OR DISMISSAL REQUIRE A NEW ACTION FILING COST.
- Family Violence - No Fee
- Transfer from Superior and State Court: $50.00
- Transfer from Probate Court: $175.00
- Transfer from Magistrate Court: $185.00
- Appeals from Lower Courts (same as General Civil fee): $212.50
Appeals to Supreme Court & Court of Appeals
- Preparation of Record, per page: $1.00
- Copying Transcript, per page: $1.00
- Preparation of Transcript when clerk is not required to recopy: $35.00
- Per Seal: $1.00
- Per Clerk’s Certification: $1.00
- FIFA (per OCGA 9-13-8): 5.00
- Certified copies (per OCGA 15-6-77(g) (4): $2.50
- Certified copies per additional page: $0.50
- Exemplified copies (per OCGA 15-6-77(g) (4): $5.00
- Regular copies (per OCGA 15-6-77 (G) (2)), unassisted per page: $0.50
- Regular copies (per OCGA 15-6-77 (G) (2)), assisted per page: $1.00
- Facsimile services: $2.50
- Facsimile services per additional page: $1.00
Sheriff's Service Fees
- Per copy served, general: $50.00
- Action from another County: $50.00
- Search/return of nulla bona: $20.00
- Subpoena (all Civil & Domestic, per subpoena; Per OCGA 15-6-77 (g) (11): $5.00
- Condemnation and Validation of Bond Action Per Bond: To be collected at conclusion of action in addition to General Civil Cost:
- Up to 500 Bonds - $1.00
- Over 500 Bonds - $.50
- Per page for recording: $1.50
- Subpoena: $5.00
- Issuing Execution: $0.00
The Clerk's Office accepts checks, cash or money orders. Please make checks payable to Clerk of Superior Court.
We acept all major debit & credit cards:
Please note that there is a 5% service fee charged by a third party company, Governments Window, LLC, to cover the cost of this secure and convenient payment service.