Henry County Senior Services
Computer Lab Procedures
- All users must read and agree to abide by the HCSCS Internet and Computer Acceptable Use Policy.
- All users must complete and sign the Registration for Internet and Computer Use confirming agreement to the terms of the above listed policy.
- All users must complete the registration package for senior center clients.
- All forms shall be turned in at the front desk. Completion of the above listed requirements will be confirmed and the user name added to the list of approved users.
- Users shall check in with the receptionist at the front desk.
- Receptionist will confirm user is registered and approved.
- Users will sign in and out of the logbook.
- Payment and collection of printed material will be done through the receptionist.
- Printer cartridges and paper will not be available in the computer lab but will be made available to the computer instructor for classes via the receptionist.
Last updated: Tuesday October 06 2009