Elections & Registration
- Online voter registration is now available as well as a mobile application that enables voter registration and will have all the capabilities of State of Georgia “My Voter Page”.
(Apple iTunes / Google Play)
You can also view and print the Voter Registration Form online. Once you print the form, fill it out and either mail it or bring it in person to the Registrar’s office at 345 Phillips Drive. It is important that your voter registration form be filled out completely and be postmarked or hand-delivered to your county elections office on or before the registration deadline for the election. The voter registration form must have an original signature.
- Paper forms can be picked up at your public library, City Hall, Tag Office, Registrar’s Office, or when you get your driver’s license.
If you submit your application by mail and you are registering for the first-time in this county, please include a copy of a personal identification document, such as your Georgia driver’s license; current utility bill; current bank statement; current government check; current paycheck; or any other government issued document that shows your name and address.
You are required to provide your driver’s license number on the application. If you do not have a driver’s license, you must enter the last four digits of your Social Security Number.
You will need to submit a new voter registration application if you change your name or permanent residential address (inside or outside the county). When completing the application, please include your prior address or name on the bottom portion of the form. This information will help eliminate duplications on the voters list.
It is important to check your registration status if you have not voted within the last 5 years. Registration status can be checked at the Secretary of State’s poll locator . You may also contact our office at 770-288-6448, Monday thru Friday, 8:00 am until 5:00 pm.
How to obtain a copy of your voter registration card online.
- Go to mvp.sos.state.ga.us
- Enter your information here and click submit.
- A copy of your Voters Registration Car with all your information will be on the page. However, you will not need a copy at the precinct. Just a Government photo ID.
Last updated: Wednesday April 09 2014