Henry County Police Department provides an online community crime & sex offender map
The online interactive community crime maps are designed to provide citizens and businesses a view of crime information within the City of Stockbridge and the unincorporated areas of Henry County. We have partnered with MapNimbus.com to provide a user-friendly crime and sex offender information tool to the public.
Please note: Crime data is only available for the past 3 years and there may be a few days delay before current events appear on the map.
- Know what’s happening in your neighborhood
- Stay informed with EMAIL notifications
- Look at trends and statistics with user- friendly reporting tools
- Great tool for neighborhood watch programs.
Registered Sex Offenders
- Know who they are, where they are, and what they look like
- Know if any registered sex offenders reside in your neighborhood (near your home, children’s school, daycare, park, library etc.)
- The sex offender listings are provided by the Georgia Bureau of Investigation Sex Offender Registry posted for the entire State of Georgia
- The Henry County Sheriff’s Department maintains a live database and sex offender registry for Henry County. Questions or concerns relating to sex offenders in Henry County should be directed to the Henry County Sheriff’s Department Sex Offender Unit / Special Investigations at (770) 288-7111.
The Henry County Police Department does not make any warranty, representation or guarantee as to the content, accuracy or completeness of any of the map data. All aspects of the data provided herein are susceptible to a degree of error due to the complexities of the process involved in compiling and mapping the data.
All materials contained on this site are distributed and transmitted AS IS without warranties of any kind, either express or implied including without limitation, warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. In no event shall the Henry County Police Department become liable to users of this data for any loss or damages arising from the use, operation or modification of the data. The visual presentation of data is being provided strictly as a courtesy, and not as an obligation.
The mapping site should never be used to attempt to reconstruct Uniform Crime Reporting numbers, other official numbers or to correlate events to a specific location.
Requests for official statistics can be made by downloading and submitting a completed statistical information request form.
Last updated: Wednesday February 19 2014