HENRY COUNTY STATE COURT
Henry county state court is now conducting all court proceedings via zoom. All court events except for some probation hearings may be attended either live or online.
Some probationers may be directed to attend court in person. We encourage all other persons to attend virtually. To attend online as a participant, you should receive an invitation in the mail, or you may call the clerk at 770.288.7800 or the Solicitor (Prosecutor) at 770.288.7178. If you are a party, attorney, or witness attending online, you must follow the instructions to log in per the invitation or appear in person in the courtroom.
The clerk’s office is open during regular business hours.
Most traffic tickets can be paid any time at wwww.henrytix.com or by phone at 1.470.288.1755.
For everyone’s health and safety, all persons must submit to a covid-19 health screening before entering the judicial center; must wear a mask covering mouth and nose at all times; and must observe social distancing as directed by court or sheriff’s staff.
If you are sick or have been exposed to someone with covid-19, do not enter the building. Attend court online. Call the clerk or solicitor at the numbers above for more information.
RULES OF CONDUCT FOR ONLINE COURT ATTENDANCE
We welcome and encourage your attendance at court hearings by teleconference rather than appearing in person. When attending by teleconference, keep in mind that the same rules of conduct apply. In other words,you’re actually attending court,and it’s important that your actions and appearance not obstruct or disrupt the proceedings, so that the Court can conduct its business and give everyone (including you) a fair hearing. To that end, it is important that all participants follow these common-sense instructions:
- Dress as if in court
- Sit at up-right chair at a table or desk
- No food or drinks allowed during session
- Be in a room or location where no one else can audibly or visually disrupt the proceedings
- Must participate via audio AND video
- Must be in well lit room or area and must always show face on screen and cannot leave the screen to run errands
- No hats or headcovers (unless for religious purposes)
- Make sure device is fully charged so nointerruption in participation
- Notexting, talking to third parties, netsurfing, emailing, or doing any thing else during session that would be adistraction
- No lying down, lounging, driving or leaving the video screen
- No smoking orvaping
- No use of profanity